Welcome to Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Weibo Chinese English
Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, Area 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Lithium-ion batteries are called rechargeable batteries that have the best performance. At present, most of our electric bicycles still use lead-acid batteries as a power source, and lithium batteries for power tools are an inevitable trend to replace lead-acid batteries. At present, most of China's electric bicycles still use lead-acid batteries as a power source, and lithium-ion batteries replace lead-acid batteries is an inevitable trend. The cost of lithium-ion power batteries accounts for 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of lithium-electric bicycles, which is far greater than the proportion of lead-acid batteries in vehicles. It can be foreseen that the performance, price and service of lithium-ion power battery products will have a greater impact on the future development of the electric bicycle industry. Market demand boosts the industry's strength. Lithium-ion batteries are called rechargeable batteries with the highest performance, and they are called "the ultimate battery." Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries and nickel-metal hydride and nickel-cadmium batteries, the lithium-ion battery has a very short time. Its industrialization and market application has only been more than a decade, but it is the fastest growing rechargeable battery. of. At present, lithium-ion batteries are in the stage of continuous improvement in performance, continuous reduction in costs, rapid expansion of application areas, and sharp increase in market share, and they have gradually replaced nickel-metal hydride, nickel-cadmium, and nickel batteries. With mobile phones, laptops, Bluetooth, camcorders, digital cameras, MP3s, MP4s, PDAs, and power tools, such as consumer and portable.
The continuous growth of electronic products, lithium-ion battery market demand has maintained a very high growth rate, the market for the huge demand for lithium-ion batteries, as well as continuous investment in manpower, material resources, financial resources, led the lithium-ion battery industry gradually strengthened, and then It promotes the development of various aspects such as battery cost, material, safety, performance, battery management system, and charger, and finally makes possible the application of lithium-ion batteries in electric bicycles and even electric vehicles.
Lithium battery power tools have the following characteristics:
1. The operating voltage of single cell battery is up to 3.7V, which is 3 times that of nickel-cadmium battery and nickel-metal hydride battery and nearly 2 times that of lead-acid battery. When assembling a power battery pack with the same voltage, the number of series connected lithium batteries will be much smaller than the number of lead-acid batteries and nickel-metal hydride batteries. From this perspective, lithium batteries are more suitable for the use of power batteries.
2. Light weight, high specific energy (up to 150Wh/kg), 2 times that of Ni-MH battery, 4 times that of lead-acid battery, and 1/3 to 1/4 of the weight of the same energy lead-acid battery. First of all, the resources for lithium consumption are relatively small, and because the lithium manganese dioxide battery and the lithium iron phosphate battery have more reserves of elements, the cost of the lithium battery will be further reduced.
Secondly, the weight of lead-acid batteries is 12kg-20kg, and the weight of lithium-ion batteries for electric bicycles is about 4kg. Therefore, the requirements for frame strength are low, making it possible to use magnesium alloy and aluminum alloy frames. Also, since the lithium battery is a simple electric bicycle, the total vehicle weight is reduced by at least 20%. When using the same battery with the same capacity, the mileage is extended by more than 10%. Again, the average electric bicycle weighs more than 40kg, while the lithium battery electric bicycle weighs between 7kg and 26kg, which meets the requirements of the national electric bicycle standard and meets the development direction of the industry. Moreover, as the level of consumption rises, the absolute value of people’s income increases. If the price of lithium batteries remains roughly the same, people’s consumer attitudes will escalate, and the domestic market for lithium-ion electric cars will soon be booming. In addition, with the enhancement of people’s concept of environmental protection, the development of electric bicycles at home and abroad is very fast. At present, the developed countries are basically moving toward the direction of lithium trams.
3. Small size (up to 400Wh/L) is 1/2 to 1/3 of lead-acid battery. Lithium batteries provide a more rational structure and more aesthetic shape design conditions. At the present stage, due to the limitations of the volume and weight of lead-acid batteries, the designers' design concepts have been greatly constrained, leading to the similarity in structure and appearance of electric bicycles at this stage. The use of lithium-ion batteries provides designers with more space and conditions to display design ideas and design styles.
4. Long cycle life, cycle times up to 600 -2000 times. With a capacity retention of 70%, the number of 100% charge and discharge cycles of lithium-ion battery packs can reach more than 600, and the service life can reach 3 to 5 years, which is about 2 to 3 times the lead-acid battery. With the development of technology, the battery life will be longer and longer, and the cost performance will be higher and higher.
5. Self-discharge rate is low, less than 5% per month.
6. Allowable wide operating temperature range, good low temperature performance. Lithium-ion batteries can operate at temperatures between -20°C and 45°C. Aqueous solutions such as lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, etc., at low temperatures can result in greatly reduced performance due to poor electrolyte fluidity.
7. No memory effect, no need to discharge like nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries before each charge, and charge anytime anywhere. Moreover, lithium batteries can be deeply charged and discharged, with little effect on battery life. 8. Especially suitable for power battery. In addition to high voltage, lithium ion battery pack battery management system can perform high-precision monitoring and low-power intelligent management for each single cell, with perfect over-charging, over-discharging, temperature, over-current, and short-circuit protection. Locked self-recovery and equalization capabilities greatly extend battery life. Other types of batteries do not have this advantage.
8. No pollution. Lithium manganate and lithium iron phosphate batteries do not have toxic substances, so they are called "green batteries" and are supported by the government. Of course, lithium-ion batteries are not perfect, for example, they have security risks. Due to the high specific energy of lithium batteries, material stability is poor. In addition, lithium-ion batteries also have a high price bottleneck. With the expansion of lithium-ion power battery market, cost reduction and performance improvement, the cost performance of lithium-ion battery in two to three years is likely to exceed that of lead-acid batteries.
National Service Hotline
Shenzhen Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, District 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Hubei Yichang Address: Century Avenue, New Industrial Base, Zengdu District, Suizhou City, Hubei Province
Hubei No. 2 Factory Address: Opposite to the Seventh Party Police Station, Qifang Town, Zaoyang City, Hubei Province (side 316 National Road)
Sweep, pay attention to WeChat