Welcome to Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Weibo Chinese English
Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, Area 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
The development history of electric vehicles has been a hundred years. During the period of “stop and go”, it is not easy to develop electric vehicles. Nowadays, the development of electric vehicles has once again been put on the agenda. We strongly believe that the number of people who will open electric vehicles in the future will gradually increase, and for this thing that is not "new" but "new", we need further understanding and research. Let us now Take a look at electric vehicle maintenance and maintenance techniques.
A: About Lithium Battery Maintenance of Power Tools
1. Correctly grasp the charging time: In the course of use, you should accurately grasp the charging time according to the actual situation, refer to the usual frequency and mileage, and grasp the frequency of charging. During normal driving, if the power meter indicates that the red light and yellow light are on, it should be charged; if only the red light is on, it should be stopped and recharged as soon as possible, otherwise the excessive discharge of the battery will severely shorten its life. Charging after charging for a short time after full charge, the charging time should not be too long, otherwise overcharging will occur and the battery will heat up. Overcharging, overdischarging, and undercharging can shorten battery life. The average battery charge time is about 10 hours. If the battery temperature exceeds 65°C during charging, charging should stop.
2. The storage battery must not be in a lossy state when it is stored. Loss of power status means that the battery was not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored in a depletion state, sulfation is likely to occur. The crystal of lead sulfate adheres to the plate, blocking the ion channel, causing insufficient charging and decreasing the battery capacity. The longer the idle state is idle, the heavier the damage to the battery. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, it should be recharged once a month, so that it can maintain the health of the battery.
3. In the course of use, if the mileage of the electric vehicle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers suddenly in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery pack has a problem. When electric vehicles start, carry people, and go uphill, they try to avoid slamming and accelerating to form an instantaneous large-current discharge. The large current discharge easily leads to the production of lead sulfate crystals, thereby impairing the physical properties of the battery plates.
4. Electric vehicles are strictly prohibited from sun exposure. An excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery and cause the battery to lose water, causing the battery activity to decrease, and accelerating the aging of the plate.
5. Storage battery common fault detection and processing methods: In the daily use of the vehicle, you may encounter the situation that the engine cannot be started due to the battery power shortage or damage. In this case, you can use the power supply of other vehicles. Parallel start, the specific approach is as follows: First, with a jumper wire, the two ends of the battery are connected to the positive electrode; Second, the other jumper wire is connected to the negative pole of the battery of the power supply vehicle and the battery negative or negative pole of the vehicle. Iron wire; Again, adjust the position of the wire so that it does not interfere with the moving parts of the engine compartment, such as the engine tape; the vehicle providing the power should be started first, and then the loss of the electric vehicle should be started 1 minute later. After starting, the two cars' engines idle for about 3 minutes. During this time, the wires should still be connected. Finally, the order of dismantling the wires is the reverse of the connection order. At this time, the engine of the power-supply vehicle can be turned off, but the car should not be lost. The engine is off.
Two: regular tire pressure
Tyres are very important for driving safety, and they keep the tire pressure at the correct tire pressure. Incorrect tire pressure will result in power consumption, short travel distance, reduced driving comfort, decreased tire life and decreased driving safety; it is necessary to For two weeks or at least monthly, check the tire pressure once.
Third, the type of electric car tires
The forums for electric vehicles are basically the same as those for fuel vehicles. According to different carcass structures, tires can be classified into pneumatic tires and solid tires. The vast majority of modern electric cars use pneumatic tires. According to the size of the air pressure in the tire, the pneumatic tire is divided into three types: high-pressure tire (0.5-0.7Mpa), low-pressure tire (0.15-0.45Mpa) and ultra-low-pressure tire (0.15Mpa or less). The low pressure tire has good elasticity, wide section, large grounding area, and thin wall heat dissipation, which can improve the ride comfort and stability of the electric vehicle, and at the same time can improve the service life of the tire. Therefore, low pressure tires are widely used in electric vehicles. According to the method of maintaining the air, pneumatic tires are classified into tubed tires and tubeless tires. According to different carcass cord bonding methods, pneumatic tires are classified into ordinary bias tires and radial tires.
Four: Electric Vehicle Cleaning
The cleaning of electric vehicles should follow the normal car wash method. During the cleaning process, care should be taken to avoid the inflow of water into the charging socket of the car body and to avoid the short circuit of the body circuit. When cleaning to the power battery part, it should be cleaned with care. Do not use water jet cleaning to prevent the battery from short circuit.
Five: Routine maintenance
The biggest difference between an electric car and a fuel car is that one uses electricity, and the other uses oil. Therefore, apart from batteries, there are still some problems with driving, such as the appearance of electric cars. Surface maintenance, plastic strips, wipers, carriages, air conditioners, glass, seats, etc. are the same as those of ordinary cars. If they are maintained by the correct method, they will basically do the job.
VI: Other important considerations
1. Charging part When repairing or replacing the charging fuse, the 220V power plug must be unplugged and live working is prohibited; the power switch must be turned off every time the car is parked, the key should be pulled out, the gear switch should be pulled to the neutral position, and the handbrake Pull up
2. To repair or replace the battery or appliance, turn off the power switch and operate it;
3. Charging should be carried out in places where children cannot reach;
4. Turn off the main power switch immediately if there is a fire due to an accident or other reasons.
5. Do not drive dangerously. Dangerous driving is no longer limited to the occurrence of conventional power cars. Dangerous driving conditions of electric vehicles also seem to be serious. Vehicles equipped with lithium batteries are more prone to fire.
National Service Hotline
Shenzhen Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, District 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Hubei Yichang Address: Century Avenue, New Industrial Base, Zengdu District, Suizhou City, Hubei Province
Hubei No. 2 Factory Address: Opposite to the Seventh Party Police Station, Qifang Town, Zaoyang City, Hubei Province (side 316 National Road)
Sweep, pay attention to WeChat