Welcome to Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Weibo Chinese English
Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, Area 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
As mentioned in the previous article, the technological bottleneck of the development of new energy automobile industry in various countries around the world is that the technology of power battery has not been progressed. What is the mystery of power battery? Why did we still suffer from the development of science and technology? Let's take a lithium-ion battery as an example to understand the mysterious power battery.
First, the main components of the power tool lithium battery
(1) Battery Cover
(2) Positive electrode - Living substance is lithium cobalt oxide
(3) Diaphragm ---- A special composite membrane PP/PE
(4) The negative ------ live ** substance is carbon
(5) Organic Electrolyte - Salt
(6) Battery shell ------ steel shell, aluminum shell, composite membrane
Second, the superior potential of lithium battery power tools
We often say that the superiority of lithium-ion batteries is based on conventional nickel-cadmium (Ni/cd) and nickel-metal hydride (Ni/cd) batteries. So, where exactly is a lithium-ion battery?
(1) High operating voltage (2) High specific energy (3) Long cycle life (4) Low self-discharge rate (5) No memory effect (6) No pollution
Third, the power tool lithium battery battery assembly process
The technical and technical requirements for the lithium battery of power tools are very strict and complex. Lithium-ion batteries are particularly demanding on the environment, especially the control of moisture and dust, and are the two most important aspects of determining lithium ions. These two aspects If the control is not good, other problems need not be discussed. Here can only briefly introduce some of the major processes.
(1) Pulping: A special solvent and an adhesive are mixed with powdery positive and negative electrode active materials, respectively, and the mixture is stirred at a high speed to form a paste of positive and negative electrode materials.
(2) Coating film: The prepared slurry was evenly coated on the surface of a metal foil, dried, and made into a positive electrode sheet and a negative electrode sheet, respectively.
(3) Assembling: According to the order of the positive electrode sheet-separator-negative electrode sheet-membrane from top to bottom, the battery pole core is made by winding, and then the process of assembling the battery is completed by injecting electrolyte, sealing and other processes. , finished product battery.
(4) Chemical conversion: Use a dedicated battery charge/discharge device to test the charge and discharge of the finished battery. Test each battery and screen out qualified finished batteries.
(5) Assembling: Due to the special requirement of battery voltage and capacity of power battery, it is necessary to carry out series and parallel connection of batteries before leaving the factory. After passing the test, it will be shipped.
Fourth, the safety of battery lithium battery power tools
Lithium battery batteries for power tools have been widely used in people's daily lives, so its safety and security should definitely be the first assessment indicator for lithium-ion batteries. This is a major issue that is related to the mysterious property of the people and cannot be ignored. For the assessment indicators of lithium-powered battery safety, international standards stipulate very strict standards. A qualified lithium-ion battery should meet the following conditions for safety performance.
(1) Short circuit: no fire, no explosion;
(2) Overcharge: No fire, no explosion
(3) Over discharge: No fire, no explosion
(4) hot box test: no fire, no explosion (150 °C constant temperature 10min)
(5) Acupuncture: No explosion (through the diameter of 3mm nails penetrate the battery)
(6) Plate impact: No fire, no explosion (10kg weight from 1 meter high to the battery)
(7) Incineration: No explosion (gas flame grill battery)
Fifth, power tool lithium battery is a new type of green battery
The new green battery refers to a type of high-energy, non-polluting battery that has been put into use or being developed in recent years. Lithium battery batteries, metal nickel batteries, and mercury-free mercury-containing zinc-manganese batteries currently in use, as well as lithium-ion or lithium-ion plastic batteries, fuel cells, and electrochemical energy storage supercapacitors that are currently in widespread use. Capacitors fall into the category of new green batteries. In addition, solar cells (also known as photovoltaic power generation) that have been widely used for solar photoelectric conversion are also included in this category.
Through the above knowledge, we learned that a qualified power battery must be subjected to strict and almost rigorous testing from production to delivery to use, because it is related to human life issues, so the development of power battery technology and industrialization is relatively slow. .
National Service Hotline
Shenzhen Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, District 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Hubei Yichang Address: Century Avenue, New Industrial Base, Zengdu District, Suizhou City, Hubei Province
Hubei No. 2 Factory Address: Opposite to the Seventh Party Police Station, Qifang Town, Zaoyang City, Hubei Province (side 316 National Road)
Sweep, pay attention to WeChat