Welcome to Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Weibo Chinese English
Shenzhen Xin Ningbo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, Area 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
·3.7V 1500mAh Camping Light Camping Light Lithium Battery Pack
Battery type: Li-ion Battery 3.7v 10450 14500 14650 16430 17650 1865 18650 18500 26650
·Combination mode: Single or multiple combination
·Voltage capacity: 3.7V 500-5000mAh
·Main protection functions: overcharge, overcharge, overcurrent, short circuit, temperature, balance and other functions
·Application: flashlights, tactical lights, professional mobile lighting, bicycle lights, rechargeable flashlights, flashlights, miniature flashlights, searchlights, etc.
Detailed parameter description:
500-5000mAh (0.2C discharge)
Continuous operating current
Overcurrent protection value
Suitable for light source power
Overcharge protection voltage
Discharge protection voltage
Constant current and constant voltage
Maximum charging voltage
Storage temperature and humidity range
Short term: more than one month
Mid-term: more than three months
Long term: within one year
1. can provide customers with OEM / ODM services
2. there are square aluminum shell, polymer and cylindrical cell to choose from, single cell capacity can be from 10mAh to 20Ah
3. all imported Sanyo, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, LG original batteries and domestic brand-name batteries as a PACK unit
4. can carry out multiple and multi-string combination and battery modular design
5. The protection system (PCM/BMS) adopts the most advanced chips from Japan and the United States.
National Service Hotline
Shenzhen Address: 3rd Floor, No.49, District 1, Yuanlin Village, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
Hubei Yichang Address: Century Avenue, New Industrial Base, Zengdu District, Suizhou City, Hubei Province
Hubei No. 2 Factory Address: Opposite to the Seventh Party Police Station, Qifang Town, Zaoyang City, Hubei Province (side 316 National Road)
Sweep, pay attention to WeChat